Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Wishes


Today is my birthday, and I have had the rare opportunity to answer the phone most of the times that it rang today. I wasn't in a meeting, an interview or writing up something for a deadline, which gave me much more freedom to answer the phone when it rang. It was great to connect with some friends I don't see very often. Overall, it was the first birthday in awhile where I felt like had a chance to just take it all in and feel the love.
Speaking of feeling the love, I thought I'd drum up a photo of when I was tiny. It illustrates very well the age difference between myself and my older siblings and just how much love I have been getting all of these years.

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day Nan! Those outfits are pretty fresh - what a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete