Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doing it all

Well there is one thing I know for sure - I'm glad that I'm no longer a working mom who has to "do it all." Going to work all day and then coming home to STILL have laundry, healthy meal planning and preparation, house cleaning, grocery shopping, other errands, PLUS the most important time with the kiddos, husband AND time alone.......... it's just tough, plain and simple. I am very sympathetic to the parents who have this looong list and am simply grateful that I have some time to just do things a little more slowly. Even without a full time job, I've managed to find ways to fill my day and still feel behind on the essentials of home management. That said, I'm signing off from this blog. I'm moving on to some other projects that are very important to me and something has gotta give. I started another blog long before this one that I plan to maintain with mostly photos and short captions of what we're up to.
Feel free to check it out:
http://walkerwalkietalkie.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading my blog.
The quitter won.

No comments:

Post a Comment